EXETER ST JAMES FORUM
FIFTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
ST SIDWELL’S SCHOOL – SATURDAY 2 JULY 2016 at 4 PM
2. MINUTES of the fourth AGM June 2015 – for accuracy
3. MATTERS ARISING from those minutes
4. MATTERS ARISING from those minutes but not on this
5. STEERING GROUP REPORT for the year 2015/16
6. TREASURER’S REPORT for the year 2015/16
7. FUTURE OF EXETER ST JAMES FORUM
The AGM resolves that ESJF should
(a) continue in existence
(b) be succeeded by an alternative organisation
9. ELECTION OF STEERING GROUP for 2016/17
c. Minute Secretary
d. Membership Secretary
e. 5 other Steering Group members
Appointment of group to set up successor organisation
Arrangements for disbanding
10. ANY OTHER 2016 AGM MATTERS not on this agenda
Motions, proposed and seconded by members of ESJF, should be sent to the Membership Secretary by 5pm on Monday, 20 June.
Nomination forms for election to the Steering Group should be returned to the Membership Secretary by noon on Friday 1 July 2016.
Motions and nomination forms should be sent either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ESJF, c/o St Sidwell's Centre, Sidwell Street, Exeter EX4 6NN
Please download and bring these documents with you to the meeting. Only a few copies will be available on the day.
Back to News